Ravenshawmacaalumni.net, the online community for Ravenshaw MCA Alumni, has adopted some basic guidelines and policies to govern proper use and conduct, particularly conduct that occurs in an online environment. Users of Ravenshawmcaalumni.net must abide by the following specific Policies and guidelines:
- The website, graphics and contents are the property of Ravenshaw MCA Alumni Association You may download or copy any downloadable materials displayed on Ravenshawmcaalumni.net for home, noncommercial and personal use only; provided, however, that you maintain all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material and you agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in any material accessed through Ravenshawmcaalumni.net Unauthorized copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, downloading, posting, transmitting or duplicating of any of the material is prohibited.
- Information available through Ravenshawmcaalumni.net may be used for personal and University-approved purposes only. Use of information or communications available through Ravenshawmacaalumni.net for any commercial, public or political purposes is strictly prohibited. Posting of obscene or vulgar materials or use of obscene or vulgar language or use of abusive, defamatory, profane, or threatening language of any kind, will constitute a violation of these policies governing the usage of Ravenshawmcaalumni.net. Users shall also not upload, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish any materials containing a virus or any other harmful component. Ravenshaw MCA Alumni Association may deny further access to these services to those who engage in these or similar practices.
- User accounts/User information may not be shared, transferred, or sold to other parties, nor are they to be used by or made available to any person or entity except the registered alumni user. Additionally, users shall not restrict nor inhibit any other user from enjoying any service on Ravenshawmcaalumni.net.
- Ravenshaw MCA Alumni Association is not responsible for screening communications in advance, and will not routinely monitor the use of the Ravenshawmcaalumni.net. Ravenshaw MCA Alumni Association, however, reserves the right to reorganize or delete any postings or add and remove discussion topics.
II. Liability and Indemnity
- The reliability of the information available through Ravenshawmcaalumni.net.is dependent upon the actions of users. . Ravenshaw MCA Alumni Association can make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of this information.
- Ravenshaw MCA Alumni Association does not warrant that the Ravenshawmcaalumni.net web site will operate error-free or that the site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful material. In no event shall Ravenshawmcaalumni.net or the Ravenshaw University or Ravenshaw MCA Alumni Association be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, resulting from the use of or inability to use information or materials available on Ravenshawmcaalumni.net.
- Please note that Ravenshaw MCA Alumni Association may revise these policies and your continued use of the site constitutes your agreement to comply with such modifications. You should review the policies periodically to ensure that you are familiar with them.
- Ravenshaw MCA Alumni Association expects users to exhibit the same level of respect for others in these forums as in any other Ravenshaw MCA Alumni Association related venue (such as at a reunion event on campus or on the premises of the University ).
- Ravenshaw MCA Alumni Association may deny Ravenshawmacaalumni.net website access to any individual at any time. Participation in Ravenshawmcaalumni.net.is a privilege.